Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Familiness

I love family dinners.
It is one of my favorite things to do on a weekend evening.  
And it's a double bonus when you get to do it twice on a weekend. 

This weekend was one of my glorious weekends off. 
And not only did we have family dinner on Sunday evening. 
But we had a family lunch on Saturday afternoon. 

I love to be there. 
I love to listen to the going ons of everyone's days,
Weeks, months
I love to watch the interactions of people. 

Additional double bonus was seeing two special visitors.
All the way from Guelph. 
One that we have only seen once before. 
And my has he grown. 

He has become chatty. 
He likes to move around.  
He likes to play games. 
And he enjoys listening to his granny sing. 

Good times had these past two family dinners. 

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger