Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Work week over

It started off as a pretty rough work week. Nothing really in particular. I just was a bit over emotional, *wink wink*. 

But it really perked up near the end of the week. I managed to do a couple of firsts in my work and was kind of proud of myself overall. Also was pleasantly surprised again at the excellent teamwork that occurs in the profession I chose. It's one of a kind and am eternally grateful to all the help I receive. The understanding and compassion, the listening to my concerns and lead me in the direction to find answers help me so much in gaining confidence and understanding of the workings of my environment.

And my ever understanding husband who listens and gives a twinkling laugh. Helping me not to take everything so seriously and perking me up. You are amazingly awesome!

Now the work week is over and we are off for a little mini vacation. Just driving and seeing where the car takes us!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger