Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Positivity

Mark said something to me the other day that I truly appreciate and am doing my best to take to heart.  He said more over than not it is very easy for people to be negative, to complain and to see the bad. He admitted that he is a victim too. 

He thinks that is takes a great deal of skill but completely worthwhile to see the positivity in things. Lots of times people may get trapped in ruts with regards to their work and or school that they cannot get past those negative emotions to focus on the good that they are doing everyday. 

I like it when he says things like that to me. As I too can get stuck in the funk of life even when there are spectacular things around me. So I am going to practice a little positivity right now and tell you one positive aspect of my job, as I felt it today. 

I work shift work. And more often than not they are evening shifts. I don't mind evening shifts but I have noticed while mark works I don't see him for quite a few days. However while he is on summer holidays it had been fabulous. We get up. We hang out. We go do greenhouses, libraries, shopping or go to festivals when they are not crowded. When the sun is shining and the day is bright. I have to say, I find it very fantastic. 

Thanks for the positivity lesson hun!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger