Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

24 more days...

christmas countdown is on. remember this? i wanted to do something special on my blog to celebrate my favourite season...christmas. i got to thinking and the countdown won. basically i will say something that i have done to celebrate christmas on a regular basis...or atleast i will do my best to make it regular....i mean i am still in school (p.s. mini countdown on that 17 more days!).

of the things i have done for christmas thus far:

-decorated the house for the lovely holiday season...minus the tree
-chritmas shopped and completed half the people on my list (parcel is already at my parents place)
-watched the family stone and my personal fav, miracle on 34th street...the natalie wood version (accept no substitutes)
-planted lovely christmas flowers (or atleast that is what i consider them)
-mark's dad put up our lights...i will officially turn them on now!!

the frenzy has begun...i am excited!
love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh I miss your bubbleness at pre Christmas rush
Mama

 
Powered by Blogger