Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, December 13, 2010

12 more days...

he he he...i know i missed a day. i told you it would happen. i really have no excuse. my assignments are done, i have no research to do this weekend but everything just got the better of me.

i must say i had a bit of the christmas blues this weekend. it hits me at times. sometimes it is just really hard to be away from my parents. everyone here is so great and supportive but a girl just misses her mom and dad once in awhile. luckily for me, calls are great and skype (er...well) is there.

but alas i have the most incredible, sweetest friends in my life (who i saw on sunday) to keep me laughing and listen to my sob stories. AND i have another special person in my life that constantly listens to my sob stories...and then i have my lovely mother who is there always to make me feel better.

so thanks girls, guy, and mom! i love you very much. you helped push the christmas-y blues out of my mind and focus back on the christmas season.

love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLove yaa

 
Powered by Blogger