Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, December 05, 2010

20 more days...

even with birthday celebrations yesterday, i still managed to sneak in a little christmas cheer. whether it was this gift i received from my mom:


...yes that is right. a christmas shower curtain. the bathroom now has a bit of cheer! :)

or getting out of the restaurant with mark and jimi, and walking towards the fantastically decorated tree at city hall. a tree whose lights look to be crying. OR as jimi says, "the tree is weeping because he can see that all his friends are books". yeah the library is across the street...lol

or listening to bony m pumped ever so loudly in the car with jimi and i bopping our heads while poor mark wonders how he ever got involved in this family...he he he

i heart you christmas season!

also: a heartfelt thanks to all those people that took me out to dinner, sent me facebook messages, phone calls, texts, and skypes. you truly are great friends and you made me feel so very special on my special day!

love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the curtains! Bony M yea I played that record when you were babies. Glad you had a great birthday. Oh and we fixed skype you should try again. I leave mine on all the time in hopes that someone will call me! Sigh
love ya mama

Tracey Robertson said...

for the record i called you about 4 times but there was no reply and then you went offline ;)

 
Powered by Blogger