Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 more days...

i know i have written BUT this post is what i have done today. AND believe me...it has been a christmas filled! in the am we had a christmas brunch with some family friends that i have been celebrating christmas with since i was very very very young (proabably 20 years???). we exchanged presents, had wonderful food, and wonderful company...really i couldn't have asked for more!

next i decorated our beautiful tree with the billion ornaments i possess. mark was amazed as he didn't think we would have enough for the tree. little did he know... here is our picture:


while decorating the tree i had to watch a bit of christmas joy of my own. that entailed WHITE CHRISTMAS. my ultimate favourite christmas movie of all time! LOVE THAT ONE. mainly because i always think of my grampie and well up every time the soldiers come together in the end.

finally remember the cookie monster cookies...i decorated them tonight!


like the little red hen i am...he he he ;)

 love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tree ooooh wow ...........the cookies ooooh wow..............
I brought my girl up rt

 
Powered by Blogger