Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

welcome to the comfy couch

my parents dropped off their couch today. yes the big move is 5 days away. they were generous enough to give us their bbq, my grandma's most beautiful school desk, their vacuum, a rocking chair and (yes) their couch. my dad, mom, mark and my amazingly strong brother (SERIOUSLY he was on one side and the three of them were on the other) hauled it up the stairs to our place. it settled nicely in front of the television, taking the place of the previous owner (sorry old couch, we loved you well). i can now lie completely on it without feeling cramped. i love that couch. my dad was concerned with the tears and rips through out the cushions. i don't care, it's an upgrade for us! AND we can have company spend the night because a bed pulls out. you all can stay over! :) the couch even smells like my parents. i was joking with mark that when they leave i will just sit by the couch and smell it...he thinks i am nuts. i think i am too! he he he

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger