Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, June 27, 2010

brunch, slurpees, and bbq...oh my!

a wonderful day. need i say more? well i shall.
-i did a personal best in the running department by accomplishing 12.9km...or as i like to say 13 (do those final 100m really count?). the longest run i have done to date. i swear it is so much easier running with a person so....thanks jeff!
- got together with my dearest friends for some brunch at mark's very favourite place: the sawridge. in attendance was mark, jeff, jeaninne, casey, sal, and a very cute baby. a great time with great friends who i do not see nearly as much as i should (BUT I HEART YOU!).
-jeff, jeaninne , mark and i went back to my place where mark gave us the grand tour of his most wonderful garden (it seriously impresses me everyday as the veggies start coming out...he did a really good job).
-mark stayed back to relax as i came up with the BIGGEST MOST BRILLIANT plan to walk to casey's. it really isn't that far away from my place however we got a quarter way up the hill when me and jeff decided it was too much. yes that is right, JEANINNE wanted to continue on the expedition but me and jeff squashed it. it was one of her finer moments! so, alas, we drove to case's.
-went for slushes, and the three of us babysat a very cute baby while casey and sal worked away in their garden. ahhh fabulous.
-then my most favourite brother came over, we hung out, watched flight of the concords, then joined mark's family for dinner.
ahhhhh great day of friends, family, food, and fun. what more could i ask for?

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger