Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my favourites...

i feel gross. i woke up yesterday morning sweating hot which quickly changed to immediate chills. yes, a fever. slightly distressing to myself as i have many things to accomplish in the next couple of weeks. i had to tell myself to JUST BREATHE, CALM DOWN, and RELAX. i took today off because i went to lilith last night. now it is officially a sick day where all items on my checklist are pushed back for another day. i am just going to sit in front of the television and watch cosby show reruns and old movies.

so instead of carrying on about how sick i am i thought i would give you a glimpse of my favourite things in our kitchen.


before i moved in with mark, i got a bird salt and pepper shaker for christmas (from urban outfitters). it goes perfectly with our pick up truck that stores toothpicks (got it at le gnome, which sadly closed down...tear)


my beloved butter dish and sugar bowl. i got these with my mom, from anthropologie. love love love that store! she also got a butter dish there as well. they are just so lovely.


right before my mom moved she gave us her old creamer dishes and a sugar bowl (right now there are spices instead of sugar in it). i love them as they remind me of my childhood and they are all too cute.


finally the controversial anthropologie decorative dish towel. i bought a couple of these and on the first day mark spilled spaghetti sauce on it. then we got into a heated debate of function and decoration. ahhh sigh, it makes us laugh now...such goobers.


have a good tuesday!
love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger