Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Oh marathon training i.e. motivation where are you?

I had a really good day today. And the day before that and that. I get to spend my days with Mark while he is on summer break. We have been eating good meals. Enjoying our porch. Sitting in the sun. Going for walks at night. It has been pretty fabulous. And I have loved every minute of it. 

But...

I kind of forgot about this marathon that I signed up for in less than a month. 

Now you may be wondering. Well Tracey. You do have the day to train. Absolutely. But then I decided to do a side project with one of our furniture pieces. And what I thought would take a week (oo Pinterest you deceptive site you) is now working on two months. 

Sigh. So I am writing this in hopes of motivating myself for the next month. If not I may not make the marathon alive. ;)

But I can at least say that I have had a most excellent summer being with someone that I adore and love. Wink wink. The other project....the jury is still out. 

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger