Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Lets talk about my husband

I talk about him at times on this little diddy. I was driving in the car and heard a song and thought of him. It was a song that he downloaded before it became radio play. And it is a really good song. A socially aware song. And then I got to thinking how much I admire Mark.

You see I am the type of person who seeks out entertainment to escape. Sometimes I have guilty indulgences that I find fun to watch. On the other hand Mark looks for entertainment to inform. Shows that don't strive for conflict. Songs that don't have messages that are undesirable. He tries very hard to be socially conscience of what is out there. 

I am not saying one way is right or wrong. But I am in awe of things that Mark finds and likes. Because really they are good things. Like this song. 

Love


0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger