Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's war

So yesterday was epic. And by that I got epically wet. 

Mark was watering the plants and innocent little me went to say hi, or bug him, minor detail. Mark then proceeds to soak me with the hose. 

Well, I never...

I go inside and proceed to wait. To wait for the perfect moment. Mark goes outside to take care of weeds in the front. I sneak to the back unravel a bit of the hose and run towards the front. The hose kinked. Darn it!

The fight was epic but he got the hose from me. Not before I kinked it and headed for the second hose. 

Ha ha. Could it be. The possibility of an all out war. 

Well it was. But it was a sad pitiful war. Mark somehow wrangled that hose from me and I couldn't get to them and kink them and I got drenched. Soaked. Whatever other word you could think of. By two hoses! 

Game on Mark. Game on. 

Revenge will happen. Sleep with one eye open. 

Love

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have so much fun together...Da'

 
Powered by Blogger