Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a girl and her flower

so although i won't be doing a christmas countdown, it doesn't mean i won't share some of my memories, thoughts, and more loves of the holiday season! :)

last year for christmas my parents gave both my brother and i digital frames loaded with pics from our childhood. i find it amusing, letting it run as you never know what picture will come up. well this was one (excuse the nightgown and i really don't know what jimi-jam was wearing) came up.

me and my amaryllis. my grammie gave it to me for my birthday to plant and see it grow over the christmas season. i don't know how eager i was of the gift but i look happy! i still remember it being up to my chest and had actually been thinking about that flower last year. so much so that i bought one! this time i know i was happy to see it inch every day and come to a beautiful bloom. it is especially nice when you rarely see things grow during our winter months!

if only i actually thought about it and kept the bulb to grow again this year....once again showing my lack of "plant knowledge!" he he he.

happy christmas memories!


love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Yes What is Jimi wearing??? mama

 
Powered by Blogger