Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

its beginning to look a lot like...

the christmas commercials have started. i called mark from work in a fit of glee. the hype has started and i am buying completely into it! eek! also have been scouring sites in my downtime looking for "cute" ideas. i found tons of diy gifts that i am pretty pumped to make (let's just hope i have the time).

in school news, my last maternity shift is wrapping up tomorrow. i have to say. i actually really like post partum. this is something that once again surprises me as i didn't think it would interest me at all. who would have thought. maybe my mom is right, i just love every rotation i am in....although maybe not one (refer to this post). it is going to be very tricky figuring out what to do in my preceptorship....

with this rotation winding down i will get a bit of a long weekend to unwind, scrapbook (something i have been doing heavily this last week) and maybe review some of the material that i am going to be needing to know for next rotation. this last one is the one i am the most nervous about. but who knows...it will probably be for me...he he he. jk!

till then!
love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger