Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the countdown is on

1 more day and it is my mom's birthday
19 more days and it is mine
21 more days till my last assignment is due in this term
30 more days till my last day of clinical
36 more days till i fly to new brunswick
39 more days and mark will be there
40 more days till christmas
AND
45 more days till mark's birthday (i thought i would add that one for points!)

this is the countdown that i keep playing in my head. i have extreme anxiety right now as i am officially starting my new rotation for clinical tomorrow. i am pretty scared and may have had a few bouts of tears already, such a dork! ;)  i know i can do it, but it will be challenging, with many new skills to practice! ugh! so i keep playing this countdown in my head!!!

p.s. the cold fx, the sleep, the baths, the relaxing worked. i feel somewhat free of a cold! :)

love

2 comments:

Jimmy "The LionRock" Robertson said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwv61Uu1fdA&feature=related


:)

Tracey Robertson said...

thanks jimi, this made me smile! :)

 
Powered by Blogger