Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, July 17, 2010

waking up is not hard to do

so its 7:41 am on saturday morning and i have come to a realization. i am like my father. i can't sleep in. after the wedding, i was home at 2 am. it was a great night of love, dance, stories, and fun and i thought i would be ready for bed by the end. cut to now and it just doesn't seem like my body has sleeping on the agenda as my head is racing. maybe i have been working so much my body doesn't know how to relax?? he he he

the weekend of fun is still going. there will be a bbq today and the weather (unlike this weeks downpour) looks promising. i will also be registering for my race, and having a pizza party with my brother. And i am going to try (hopefully) to sneak in some yoga between all of this.

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
love

p.s. if you want to take a peek of what we gave the bride and groom: click here

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger