Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, July 09, 2010

thanks

overall, i had a pretty great week. nothing really special but it was a week that made me happy.
so i am just going to make a shout out to the things:

thanks

- to singing show-tunes as loud as i can in the car
- to beautiful weather to run in, and pouring rain to cool me off
- to a pretty special person for being around to laugh and tell jokes with
- to a small no fuss dinner with my brother
- to running and almost finishing my training
- to have jobs that i enjoy and have equally as much fun as the guys i work for
- to talking to my mom
- to having green onion cakes, sqor blizzards, and multiple scoops of ice cream on said hot days
- to someone DRIVING when getting said blizzards
- to scrapbooking, always scrapbooking
- to hanging out with a friend for some shopping and a movie
- to making more plans with more friends for more social gatherings

and on and on...

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger