Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, July 11, 2010

oh brother

you just left but i have to say.
i enjoy you!

you make me laugh.
you make me smile.
you are good with serious talks.
and you reminisce with me.
you are an adventurous spirit.
and a calm human being.
you are up for everything and anything.
you are my constant defender.
yet you joke with me to lighten my mood.
frankly,
you are an awesome human being.

i love you jimi jam!
thanks for the sunday night football game/dinner. "RICK RAY!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey you write so well. I love that you two get along so well. I was wondering if you could send your blog to Carleen. She won't let me give it to her without your permission.
Love Ya Mama

Tracey Robertson said...

she just has to check facebook and it is listed in my info...but yeah i will give it to her...

 
Powered by Blogger