Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

So I like gossip sites

Yes....confession. Really is it a confession. If you know me well enough you, you probably know that I love gossip/entertainment magazines. And with this...i stumbled on this....

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/04/15/christine-lakin-blog-daughter-georgia-life-with-newborn/

It doesn't really matter who the actress is...but it is Al from Step by Step. Friday night television and my favourite character on that show. Not that I have thought of her since that show left the air (or when I stopped watching, don't know which came first).

Regardless, she wrote a little piece of what she has felt like since her daughter has been born. And this is what I felt: #truth.  Ha ha. This is my personality to a tea and what I really had to let go (and continue to do and practice to do).

Reading this has helped me today as I am determined to do a bit more scheduling for my little one to maybe make both hers and my life a bit easier. I think I sometimes focus on doing so much (library, swimming, dog walking, shopping, mom's group, stroller size) and forgetting that my little needs some certainty and rest too. It won't be perfect. But I think it will help in the long run! :) So operation lockdown commences....

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger