Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dear wee one: Part 2

So it's been four days since we found out about your existence
According to my calendar you are the size of a sesame seed
It's kind of funny isn't it?
You were a poppy seed a week ago and now a sesame seed?
I can't quite figure out the difference in sizes really 
But your growing instead of shrinking so that's good!

I think the shock of you has subsided 
I just want you to stay healthy right now 
Your dad is very happy but we both know that these months are the wait and see game
I do get waves of excitement and they go down to my belly when I think of you
Who knew a little sesame seed could bring me such happiness 

I had mild cramping when your existence to me came. 
And let's just face it, my chest was sore. 
Now they are slowly subsiding and I feel nothing. 
I read up and that's pretty normal. 
But I hear some things may start happening on week six that I may not be fond of
We will see...
but don't worry I'm glad you are here
You're wanted and loved

And those that don't know about you will love you so much too. 
See you on week 6
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger