Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dear wee one: Part 3

Sweat pea is the size you are.
Other than that you have been pretty easy on me. 
I started wondering if I would feel sick yet. 
Feelings of nausea at times but nothing else. 

Your father says that we really shouldn't wish these things or rush them. 
And quite frankly I'm inclined to agree. 
Every persons pregnancy is different. 
So let's just wait and see what's in store. 

I have been lucky as I continue to go to the gym and walk the dog. 
I take it a bit easier and don't push through workouts like I normally would. 
And frankly it's been nice to just do incline on the treadmill or
Reverse step on the elliptical. 
I would love to do some weight strengthening exercises but I may wait a bit on that. 
Really lets just wait and see what I'm feeling like. 
 
Going to settle in and watch the oscars now. 
And eat a fresh cheese bun, cause they are right from the oven. 
I wonder if you will like cheese? ;)
 
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger