Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chocolate croissants

Oh France I have attempted something that I have longed for since visiting Paris. And it's all thanks to Anita....and the duchess bakery. 

Let me elaborate. Anita, for my birthday, gave me the dear gift of the duchess bakery cookbook. And within that cookbook is highly delectable desserts from pies, cookies, macaroons, and what I attempted on Sunday and finished today....

The chocolate croissant. Mark and I have been vying after them since we had our first bite in Paris. And I have to say, my first attempt seems like a success.

It was quite a process though. Serious process of 6 to 24 hours to an additional hour after. And after all that I got only 7 of them. And really just three as we each inhaled two, right out of the oven. 

Winter can be so fun to just bake goodies, can't it?!



Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger