Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 26, 2014

One year ago

Right about now I was a mad woman. Sure there are always spurts of madness in my life (wink, wink). But literally I was a mad woman. I was studying crazily for the crne, convincing myself of ultimate doom. I was half heartedly applying for jobs as I didn't want to go through the interview process adding unnecessary stress to the exam process...not realizing that when no calls came back it added to my stress.

Ahhhhhh. Yes well if I could have just talked to myself then. Although knowing me I wouldn't believe her. I wrote the exam and passed! I got together with all my nursling friends (after the exam) to find out many didn't have jobs. I talked with friends about revamping my resume and did. And I got an interview and then a job in mid march. 

I started working. And working more and although there have been some trials being a new grad there have been happy moments. I have found excellent support and friends. I have learned so much on the last year and I have even managed to teach others what I know, who knew? 

Now I am about to start another career venture. I am going back to the job I had during my preceptorship. As a nurse, not a student. I am nervous, scared and excited about this new venture. It's a little step in a direction I am passionate about. Loads of learning to be had. But I am ready. 

What a difference a year makes!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger