Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, January 24, 2014

7 year itch?

Happy 7 years to my beloved.
What can I say that I haven't said already. 

I had a conversation with you the other day and there was an overwhelming feeling of contentment and near perfection. We talked about our day.  So ordinary, I know. But after, I felt we really are a family. 

We were both talking about some very difficult things re. work. As we talked we felt sad re. each of our situations. Questioning. But simulataneously, we found some aspect of positivity for each other.  Things that we both needed to keep going. Our jobs can be quite difficult and stressful, so we are lucky to have each other for this. I thanked you then and I thank you now. 

We laugh, find humor and positivity. That is so important in life. We have encountered many people, in many walks of life. Some people seem to have a really tough go. They have unfortunate circumstances that they have yet to be able to turn around. Or they just need a little boost to help them and it can't be immediate which is what they need. Sometimes others are unable to ask for help, or others feel they don't need it when they plainly do. 

I think that you and me are lucky as we do try to find an answer to solve our problems and to keep going. We support each other, love each other and are ultimately there for each other.

So seven year itch? It looks pretty fab if this is what seven years is. 

Happy anniversary. 

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger