Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy birthday my love

It is your birthday so to you happy birthday.

know you never want to celebrate them. You don't want to make a big deal about the whole to do. And that is okay. But a tiny little celebration is good. Because, hey, we are all pretty damn happy you are here, in this world with us. That is the whole point of birthdays, isn't it. Celebrate you, your life so far and celebrate what's to come. Because if you weren't here, I think a great many of us would be terribly sad. 

You are such a fantastically awesome individual. You care so much. I see you do it everyday. 

- With your kids....they are so lucky to have you as a teacher. I think one of your students is right, "long live mark!" You care about them so much. Even when you have your Christmas break, you continuously think up ideas for what you can do to help them. 
- your parents...you love them and they love you. You call them whenever you have a chance. Invite them for dinner. Laugh and joke with them. Show up to their special events. I think you are a pretty good son and I think they would be inclined to agree
- my parents...hey, you are there favourite son in law. Always thinking of things to do, wanting to show them different things and make them different meals. Ready to host and to listen. And there to lend a helping hand when they need you to help with "the lists". He he. 
- yours (and mine) siblings....plus a special baby b. I think you care so much about their lives and want to make sure everyone is happy, and comfortable in every situation. Call them up randomly to make sure things are okay. You are there to boost a car, encourage little ones to play with their food, and making yourself available to help. You love them. And they know it.
- your friends...they love you, they love to trase you and you love to give it back. Your friends who are all so special and unique. They, like you, live hard and play hard (I swear one day you will all occupy one hospital with all your collective injuries....I hope I am not on shift). They talk politics, they are zany and fun. They are positive and happy. And you are so good to them. You listen, you provide thoughtful insight, and you laugh. I love your laugh. 
- finally me. You mean so much to me. I have enjoyed our adventures together. And we have had many. You are my cheerleader when I am down. You lift me up through words of encouragement and great hugs. You care about my feelings and listen to me. You know how to laugh. We can joke around very well...maybe too well. It may end in rough housing and a re-break of the toe. But it's worth it...he he. Okay maybe not and sorry about that. But to continue on you are thoughtful with your intentions. You love nature and life. And I love enjoying it with you. Basically I am happy we have shared our lives together so far. It's been pretty great!

So happy birthday lovely. Enjoy the day, in how you want to spend it. 


Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger