Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, December 20, 2013

And then there were five.

Just as Mark's holidays begin, congratulations 'best teacher in the Edmonton public school board,' my days off end. A stretch of six is in my future and working on Christmas Day. I don't know what to think or expect from that. But I will do my best to make amends with it. 

But celebrations are still to be had, because the Christmas season is here! Our last Christmas party was yesterday but starting this Sunday, family celebrations begin. An anniversary celebration for my inlaws, AND my parents coming on Christmas Eve. I will, WILL it to go by slowly after that! So pumped!

So come on Christmas I am ready. Presents wrapped. Baking complete. Dinner fixings bought. House cleaned. Music playlists made. Tree lit. Advent calendar on countdown. Let the festivities begin!


Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger