Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Weekend during the week day

Some of my days off aren't really productive and then there are others...

One day I get to witness a wonderful retirement tribute to my father in law down at city hall. 
Everyone making speeches of what a great worker he is, his devotion to public service and his positivity in the work place. 
Although I don't know how he is at work I would say he is like that at home. 
Always working hard, full of laughs, and making time for every member in his family. 

Then I got to go to my old job. 
See a performance of the nutcracker for their annual Christmas concert. 
Visit with some of my old clients
And talk with the nutcracker and Rat King themselves. 
Although I must say the Rat King spent most of his time asking for Mark, and kicking me. 
Merry Christmas in his own way.

Two days off well spent. 
Love

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so nice when somebody is so appreciated at their retirement. Very glad you were there to celebrate with David.

 
Powered by Blogger