Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I don't know why I do this.

Maybe it's for the reaction.
Maybe it's to see if he will like it.
Maybe it's for the hope he will like it.
Maybe it's because I like to laugh.

I made pesto with cauliflower.
Last time I tried asparagus.
Pasta is his favorite food group.
If it is considered a group.
Pesto is even a better food group.

It didn't fly again.
He ate his least fav food first.
That was salad.
He then had a smile on his face as he took a heaping spoonful of pasta.
Then his reaction changed.

It looked doubtful.
It was wondering what was in his mouth.
It made me cry with laughter.
Then he started to laugh.
I think I know now why I do this.

Love

1 comments:

The Hope Lady said...

I don't know how I managed to raise a son who doesn't care for vegetables. So it's a good thing that you know how to make him laugh. One out of two healthy essentials is better than none.

 
Powered by Blogger