Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Birthday boy

Well this has been a busy busy month. And I have to say, I have kind of lacked in the picture taking. There are a few but really not worth putting up. But I do have some of a very special man in my life celebrating his birthday last weekend. I am working on his big day so we decided to have it a little early.

What were his requests? Sloppy joes and ice cream cake. Sigh. Exactly what he picked when we were kids. He he. I made salad to green the meal up. Lol. Gifts were given by my parents: paint by numbers and taco bowls and mark and I: three things of tea (one included was birthday cake) and a portable tea diffuser mug. Good times.

I hope he had fun, minus the minor incident of kitty escaping. I have already said how much I adore my bro. He is pretty awesome. I would be terribly sad if he didn't live near us as I love listening to his laugher and jokes. I am glad that we can get together every Sunday or at least every second Sunday to have dinner and chat it up.

Happy birthday Jimi





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he is a wonderful guy who also is lucky to have a wonderful sister. Love you both...Mama

 
Powered by Blogger