Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, April 29, 2013

A moment of reflection and appreciation

When things get really hard and you are transitioning into something new I think its important to surround myself around positive people. People I can talk to, people who can give me advice, lean on, vent to.

Half way into the week I have been able to lean on some very important people so here comes the shout out. I have thanked many of these people before but it just goes to show me that these people are my number one supporters and I am so very very very lucky to have them in my life.

First my number one person, my Markness. There to greet me with open arms when I may have been a 'little' on the sad side. I am so happy to have such an encourager and cheerleader on my side. I know I could do it without him but I am sure as heck glad I don't have to. He makes my life happier in these times of change and gives me the perspective I need.

My two moms, mom and mom in law. They are both there for an earful of my venting, listening to my fears, encouraging me along. Both available to listen a lot last night. They empathize in just the right way. Also having them both experienced in the health profession helps me loads.

My friendlings in the same field. Robyn and Casey. They are living my same life or have and can give helpful hints of what can be done better. Plus they have fun stories in return. I am indebted to them. Plus they make me laugh. Something I need!

Finally some new people I have met in my working life. Team members and management who have offered me support, a hand, help and etc., when I just am unable to help them in return. I will remember this forever and will hopefully return the gift one day or pass it along to another newbie.

And I think I am going to so a shout out to myself. After talking to these said people I have realized how far I have come and really there is so much growth to follow! Give me time!

Love

2 comments:

The Hope Lady said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! How sweet it is to be a mother-in-law of people who write lovely blogs!

Robyn said...

I made your blog! ;)

 
Powered by Blogger