Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Time to put on the big girl pants.

School is over. It has been for awhile. But I still have that student feel.

Then on Saturday we got a Costco membership. It may seem small but it kind of felt like something my parents would do. I felt like an adult. Until we made our first purchases, sour soothers, cereal and hot dogs. He he.

And still more. This whole week we have started to officially look at houses. Not going to them but looking online and seeing what we are both interested in. Narrowing choices down. Doing budgets. It seems kind of like it did when we picked out our wedding venue. And hopefully just like that choice we will both just know.

And of course I am officially starting my job tomorrow. No more free student work. Nervous is really all I can say are my feelings right now. He he.

It's funny to think of all the changes that have accumulated over the years. And yet sometimes I still just feel out of high school, having fun, laughing, taking part in adventures. Maybe it's because I still have that. Hopefully with all these grown up decisions we have had to make and will continue to make we will continue to be young at heart!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger