Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm ready

So it has been a pretty stressful week to say the least. I may have broken down into a few hysterical sobs. Lol.

It all started with me leaving Facebook. Reason being. As much as I love my fellow nursling friends. I knew that once the crne results came in people would be posting like crazy. And why shouldn't they? They passed and should have every reason to shout it from the hills or social networking sites in celebration.

I left Facebook as I didn't want to see these results out of the slight chance that my results wouldn't come at the same time. But then I cracked. And by shear coincidence I went on when the results started to pile in. And then I found out that I was right in my assumption as I wasn't going to get my results right away. All this happening during the first week of my job which I found to be info overload and really one stressor is enough! Ha ha.

Not to mention that during this whole result waiting I have been convinced that I failed. Convinced. Sometimes I would think about it replay some of the answers I got wrong. Not a smart thing to do for a smart person! I think I managed to even convince others. Not many but some.

So what happened you asked. Mark found out that it had come in the mail. Rushed home to open the results and then phoned to call me. Where I proceeded to cry in HAPPINESS in my work parking lot.

Yes. There is a lot to learn in this situation.

1. Worrying sucks and I really need to figure out a way to get rid of the horrible bad habit. It wastes useless energy.

2. It's not what I learned but what I know. I have an amazing husband. He let me cry this week. Then he boosted me up. Rushed home from work or call from work to have someone check the mail. Just so he could be with me when the results come in. I love him and so appreciative and GRATEFUL he is in my life. He is a champ. Anyone that can deal with me in my disastrous moods is a good one!

3. People have more faith in me than I do myself. And that is just plain old silly and kind of ridiculous. I gave that stupid exam power. Instead of giving it to myself. Definite self improvement here. Time to bone up on my confidence!

That is it. Thank you all for your faith, confidence and just being there. I hope to return it to you all!
Love

P.S. and I am back on Facebook. So much for a permanent change. Lol.

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger