Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, March 03, 2013

new job

In a mere weeks time I will be training for my job. I feel like I have been on a super extended vacation since school ended December. Like I had the summer off from school. The only difference was I wasn't enjoying like I should have. Until I found out I had a job then I could relax. This last week I am going to try to make the use of. What do I have planned?

1. Continued early runs. I am hoping to keep them up after (more for after work than before). I will see. I know the place I work has a gym for a mere 8$ a month. That may be the option of choice.

2. Do a chunk of scrapbooking. It is sad to see my hobby so far behind. But it is a hobby so I deem it acceptable. I did however want to finish scrapbooking my New York trip before I went a second time. I don't think that will happen.

3. Wake up early. It has been nice to be able to sleep in these past months. But that is over. Starting tomorrow I must train my body to wake up early. At least the long dark days are waning.

4. Review work stuff. The perfectionist in me wants to keep on learning what I already know. It gives me reassurance.

5. See my wonderful friends. It's not like I won't be able to see them after but with this spare time it has been nice chatting and walking with them, seeing the kiddies. Those days will soon be ending.

6. Relax and enjoy this last week. And the weeks that follow. I am learning once again. Everything will not come easy at first but they will in time. Forgive myself and trust myself. Two things I must remember.

This sounds reasonable enough, doesn't it?

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger