Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Small moment of gratitude.

Small moments in sad times. This is what I found to be grateful for.

I was able to listen and enjoy my husband and his cousin laugh, reminisce and tell stories about all the memories they had of their grandmother. Whether it be their own memories or those told from their parents, so much of it showed what a truly remarkable person she was and what fun and infectious children they were. I love hearing stories about families when they are young. Both of them brought smiles and images to me and more importantly (I think) they brought it to themselves.

Family togetherness can bring great things. Especially in moments of sadness.

Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very gratefull too!!

Susan
xoxo

 
Powered by Blogger