Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, January 07, 2012

My secret

i have a little secret. it's not huge or very exciting but i have been keeping it for a long time. some people know about it as they have been following my secret for quite sometime. but i did keep it from others as i didn't want to ruin more secrets in return. it is this.

pinterest! its a site to bookmark everything you could possibly imagine from fashion, trips, food, to wedding planning and (my personal fav) crafts but set up in a visual format. when i saw this site, ideas began to emerge right in front me. wedding planning seemed to be a little easier and diy projects created much more excitement (hence the secret).

so its out. i have a love love relationship with pinterest. it made christmas for me quite a bit of fun since i didn't decorate i could work on projects instead. i loved it and got to return to people what they have given me as i have gotten some awesome homemade presents in my life (mom's quilts, dad's soapstone carvings and jimi's welding pics).

take a look at some of projects and go over to the site and pin away...but once you start you can't stop!
top left: pin cushion/mason jar, canvas, bottom left cookie cutter christmas ornaments and pre-canvas work.

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger