Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Avoidance

As I look at this upcoming semester I just want to lock myself up in my scrapbook room and do just that. And avoid :) All I see is discussions, presentations, and papers. Ugh!

It's true that I just have exactly one year left. And I know it will go by so fast (once I look back) but it will go ever so slow while I am in it, until of course I need that time! He he.

In addition we need to start fine tuning the details of the wedding and our honeymoon (so pumped we bought our tickets!) Yes this year is going to be full of hardwork and planning. Not to mention fun as the rewards are endless for each of these things!

But I still just want to curl up on the couch, watch a movie, and avoid. Reality starts tomorrow!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger