Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Going to the fair...the bridal fair

So with the new year comes a new year planning for our wedding. Once again it felt slightly daunting as there were so many little things to do and I didn't know where to start. Anita suggested going to bridal fair. She said that even if I got nothing out of it it's still fun to hang out with friends. So it was set.

Unfortunately something came up for Anita but the other two girlies were there. After brunch we were off. Boy I felt so much better after going. I was pleasantly surprised of how much we really do have done. AND for those things that we don't I managed to get plenty of cards plus massive assurance from my darling friends of how to do things and how they will help. It helps to have married friends.

Plus we even got to have lots of fun and I got to live through Jeannine's fantasy dream planning. Seriously already cant wait for her daughter to get married. Best wedding ever! AND we got to see plenty of tables full of candy and test out the photobooths!

Thanks for helping out girlies. All of you from the ideas, support, and the encouragement! You guys are amazing friends!

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger