Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, February 03, 2012

A little bit of mush

Sometimes I think we take people for granted. Not intentionally. It just happens through out the day without a notice. When a family member tells you they love you, a lunch in the fridge waiting for your work day, a smile from a stranger, or classmate helping you out.

Last year I made a conscious effort to notice daily things (trivial to some) but appreciated by me. I directed my target to the one I in my life on a day to day basis....Mark. It was really fun to do and allowed myself to feel even more grateful for him.

Why am I getting so mushy. Because sometimes you just have to be. I am no longer doing the list (although I may go back to doing it again). But sometimes you just have to share. For instance just a few minutes ago i was overcome with happiness. I felt not just the one in my life but the many. Family, extended family, friends from all corners in my life and even things.

I heart you and appreciate you!



Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better if I tried! You have affected our lives in such a positive way too Tracey! xxoo mama

 
Powered by Blogger