Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, February 20, 2012

Yes I am here!

It has been awhile. Valentines has come and left. I recycled the anniversary gift I got Mark as the balloons are still thriving. He he. Just joking. But, a sidenote, seriously these balloons make my day every morning I wake up! They are still high in the sky!

Our valentines day was good and fun. Since then I have written a midterm and am preparing for about a billion papers that are going to occur in March.

But it's also reading week for me as of right now. Time to see friends as some are going to far off places for a month! So excited for you gals!

Mark has been exceptionally busy this week. Report cards, coaching and committees. Craziness. He works really hard, and I have to say that I think he is doing a good job this year. I know for me starting something new is always so scary but for Mark he just does. Good job, hon!

And that is about it. I know I am one boring chick. Especially since last years reading week was so exciting (believe me I keep thinking about it). I guess I will just have to make summer more memorable ;)




Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger