Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, December 04, 2011

birthday week

i heart birthdays...so much! he he he. and i drive mark crazy with my insistence on having a birthday week. for some reason he thinks you should only have one day (what a crazy thought??!!). lol

this is how it works. something always comes in the mail a little early (like right before my birthday) starting the week off. this year: an anthropologie birthday card came on the friday (YES, that is right my favourite store knows my day...he he, i thought mark was going to hit the floor!). then saturday came around: mark's parents gave me a gift a little early as they thought they may not see me (see, it just happens...its like it is kismet, omigosh...mark is going to freak at this post!!). they gave me a lovely...most fantastic who-ville tree! seriously love it. now today: my actual birthday there will be a mini-celebration to be had! BUT because i have one serious assignment due on tuesday, along with some research i can't see my friends till next weekend for a mini-hangout/not really my birthday/but really good excuse to see each other/so i will call it my birthday so we can see each other celebration! :) he he he hence the birthday week continues!

it's genius really! now back to work.

have a good week,
love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger