Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, March 12, 2010

thanks dad

while i was working the other day i noticed snow valley from our drive back to program. snow valley is one of the city hills in edmonton that i have been to twice in my life. usually (coming from a semi-skiing family) we would trek to the mountains rather than go here...ski snobs as you would probably conclude. anyways, the two times i went to snow valley were on school field trips when i was in grade 5. i thought about my dad (a die-hard skier). he would take the days off work and chaperone/ski with me. i totally forgot that he did that until i saw that hill. we would usually stay later than the kids from school and ski. he would buy me a chocolate bar and we would talk about things in my grade 5 mind. so this is a shoutout to my dad. thanks. i had tons of fun and enjoyed our late afternoon skiing. thanks for taking the time. love you!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger