Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Jeaninne Date!


i have a jeaninne date today! very excited! jeaninne has been one of my very good friends for about 14 years now. I saw her first in 10th grade and admired her fashion sense...she laughs now, but i thought her blue track pants with a white line down the legs were extremely cool. ahhh what were we both thinking? 

we were meant to be friends. she had a love of dance and we had a fair share of dance parties: backstreet boys, spice girls, paula abdul, and darren's dance grooves. west edmonton mall was and is still our marathon. we love the same music, sometimes really bad music. AND just having good old fun! frankly the girl makes me laugh like no one could, and she is one of the few whom i can cry with. she never judges, always listens, and we have such good girl talks. Plus its like we have our own language as she can talk in tangents just like me. she is one of my greatest friends. we have shared so much: clothes, laughs, tears, graduation, life ponderings (thankfully not boyfriends). and done so much with each other: camping trips, toured italy, summer festivals, skiing, karoake++++, shopped till we dropped in montana, movies, going to new york (may 2010...eek!) and so MUCH MORE! AND i had the privilege to be a bridesmaid in her wedding (let me just say: not one bridezilla moment. she says there was one but i think she was awesome). 

so needless to say i am pumped to see her tonight. we don't see each other as much as i would like (i would like to blame school, and my two jobs, and her busy job for the reason...more my stuff then hers) but i talk to her atleast once a week...and frankly couldn't imagine my life without her. she is fantastic!

AND i still think she has impeccable fashion sense! :)

love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Trace - TEAR! You know I love you - you are one of the few people I feel like I can really be myself around! I can't wait for our big New York adventure together! Love you!
xo J
PS: Even though we haven't shared boyfriends before, there is still time! ;)

Tracey Robertson said...

ohh my: you made mark laugh really hard! i am so glad you read my blog!! tear!

 
Powered by Blogger