Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

all about the chipboard

for the last couple of months i have been pining away at these chipboard albums.







i love scrapbooking. it is the one hobby i have that allows my creativity to flow AND gives me a nice keepsake of my photos/memories. i don't want to totally give it up since i have slightly stopped drawing and painting. but lately, as i continue through my 2008 album, i am overcome with questions of how i will ever keep up with my endless photos. not necessarily now, but in the long term when i have other responsibilities that may take priority. then i came across chipboard albums. these would be fantastic to store photos with special themes like friends, vacation, life, love and happiness! AND they still promote the artistic side in you. i think this will be my summer project once the semester is over. i will tell you how it goes!! :)

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger