Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The big accomplishment.

Yesterday was my graduation party. I celebrated with my peers and friends at a hall, decorated beautifully in blue and purple. There were centerpieces, a DJ, a photobooth, and a candy bar. We had speeches from CARNA, our faculty, and our students. We had a full course dinner, with three different kinds of meat, perogies, potatoes, veggies galore and dessert. It was fantastic and we got to finally celebrate together and not by ourselves driving home from our last shift.

But what was I most excited about you may ask? I spent at least four hours in high heels (maybe 5-6??). The first time I have ever worn heels before in my life. Well atleast these kind of heels that have the spiky end. I walked in them, sat in them and even did some dancing in them until my little toes couldn't take it anymore.


I don't know how people do it, seriously. Sure there were perks, like making direct eye to eye contact with Mark, being one of the tall ones, and they sure were pretty shoes (ha ha ha). But the pain at the end of the night! And I wore the shoes that my bridesmaid's wore to my wedding. How could I subject them to that horror and pain (although I know in my heart that at least two of them didn't mind since they love and live in shoes like that). The other I am sorry but atleast we were smart enough to bring flip flops, unlike my smartness last night where i was barefoot.

I regress...thanks all for a wonderful party last night and fantastic end of school. it may have finally hit that i won't be going back to G-Mac again (or atleast for a awhile, never stop learning right?). AND the new beginnings are soon to come!

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger