Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 13, 2013

So I know this person...

So I know this person...
They had their first week back to work last week...
During that week their was a flu warning...
And someone this person knew had the flu...
And this someone that had the flu puked all over this person I know...
And this same person that I know went swimming with a group...
But this person I know forgot their swim trunks...
And they needed to assist someone out of the pool...
So this someone I know had to jump into the pool with their clothes on...
This person I know had a rough week...
From an outsiders perspective it can be funny to laugh about...
That is what I did with this someone I know...
They laughed in return...
But I am wishing for a better week, this week...

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger