Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, January 10, 2013

grateful post 2: all I need is a little help from my friends.

Tonight was something I really needed. My first official study group date with nursling Robyn. It was a great kick off to this weeks grateful post. This week has been a little daunting for me. It's my first week of no job (since I capped my vacation as over on Monday) and the panic has set in. Sometimes change just doesn't work for me and being unemployed is not something I am good at. But applying for jobs and waiting is not my strong suit either. And to top it all off with its January and I hate this month. Its my bluesy month when the Christmas high is over. What is a girl to do: Talk with ever supportive friends and family.

Who:
Robyn was most excellent at telling me what to expect, what I need to be prepared for and to embrace and do.
My parents ever encouraging and ever supportive. Always. Boosting me up when I need that extra boost.
Jeaninne for making me laugh and letting me express my fears.
Markness is most excellent to be there for my tears, give me a hug, and make me laugh and smile. Heart him so much especially during these times.
AND lastly
Myself. Tonight I just dug in my heals and started studying. Good start at embracing the new change in my life. I am feeling good, excited and ready, for the first time.

Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger