Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Les miserables

remember this post. well i am practically peeing pants as it is going to be a feature movie. the unfortunate thing is i won't beable to see it with my mom as it opens christmas day...but that will not stop me from seeing it. i will go alone if i have to, although i have a few fanatical musical friends to take so i am sure i will be in good company.



he he. i still remember obsessing over this play when it first came to edmonton. i dreamed that i auditioned for cosette and would dance around the house singing castle on the cloud obsessively. i even think my mom took me out to buy a nice outfit as it was my first big musical to see at the jubilee. she definitely started a long never ending expensive hobby as i continue to see a play (or two or three) a year (just yesterday seeing rock of ages with jeaninne, anita and casey)...fun fun.

this is also the musical that (ironically enough) got me out of my funk when i was in that hard clinical last year. i think just the music and singing it loudly in my office gave me such a tension release. oooo, les miz, i love you so!  you will be such a welcome christmas treat!



love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger