Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, November 12, 2010

a million thanks

- with all the stress that i have underwent these last five weeks.
- with all the new skills i had to learn to perform
- with all the anxiety i have given myself (and possibly others)
- with all the second, third, and fourth guessing that has occured
- with all the routines i had to learn
- with all the days/nights of homework, reciting, relearning i had to do

there have been some fabulous people who:

- have been there for me
- have listened to my tiring rants
- have helped me to de-stress
- have given me advice
- have helped me with coping strategies

and to you:

- mark (you put up with so much, helped me so much, made sure i ate, kept me sane)
- mom (you lend me an experienced ear with fabulous advice, i have learned so much from you)
- dad (you give me words of encouragement, always cheering me on)
- jimi (you and your visits allow me to quit school for a bit and just enjoy the moments)
- my numerous nursing friends in my clinical and seminar (you all have shown me that i am not alone and we are doing this together)
- the hope lady (you listen so well, especially with (the said) tiring rants)
- my wonderful friends (you "force" me have fun and cut loose from the school side)

I THANK YOU FOR THE NURSING YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME!

(ready to do this again for another five weeks *wink wink*)

love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger