Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, November 28, 2010

the adventures of baby-sitting

yesterday i had the pleasure of some small company. she arrived shorty after 6:15 am and didn't stop till after three. although a power nap was needed (by both of us 3 hours into the morning). there are a couple things i learned from this little one.

- babies are politically active. for instance this little one decided to take on a hunger strike at breakfast refusing to eat, in protest of all those who do not have food. who knew?? the hunger strike ended at lunch...i mean, she is a growing girl.

- babies are physically active. this one is quite motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle. constantly moving about, working up a sweat and helping the two in this apartment keep in shape by running after her. added bonus: she motivated dear kitty to hop onto the exercise bandwagon as she chased him around.

- babies are great at cleaning. she helped me find the spare change out of mark's pockets, the remote controls, the cell phones, the cat toys, the little bits of paper around my desk, my shoes...she kindly showed me the ways of cleaning...i have so much to learn.

- babies have great moves. the dancing skills i have yet to learn, this one could show...for free. that is right, i got free instruction on how to shake my head, wiggle my hips and move up and down to the music.

jokes aside...it was a fun day, but a friendly reminder of why i am not a mom just yet. let's face it, its hard work and i was exhausted! thanks for the visit little one! see you again soon! :)

love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Por lo general no comentar en blogs, pero tu me obligaron a, increíble trabajo .. hermosa ...

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers..

 
Powered by Blogger